“If you take care of each cell in your body, disease cannot happen.”
– Harvey Diamond, Never Be Sick Again, 1992
By now most people have heard about algae and their phenomenal nutritive value. However, far fewer people have heard about Bio-Algae Concentrates. How can there be such a superior blend of algae, like BAC, that is hundreds of times more nutritionally functional than any single algae? We say that BAC is an “extremely efficient food” because of its unique combination of characteristics. In the pages that follow, I will describe several of these characteristics. Here are just a few:
nutritive – as in nutrients for energy, growth and repair
protective – as in nutrients for fighting and protecting
complete – as in over 5,000 nutrients,
balanced – as in the “science,” not just the “art,” of proper food combination,
synergistic – as in the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
whole – as in whole food
organic – as in pure
To start with, a major advantage of BAC is that it contains not only nutrients with nutritive properties, but unlike most blue-green algae, BAC also contains high levels of nutrients with protective properties.
BAC’s blue-green algae contain highly nutritive nutrients and elements such as proteins, vitamins, enzymes, and chlorophylls. For example, BAC has many times the amount of digestible proteins as fish and meat. It contains the full amino acid spectrum – not just 8 or 16, but all known amino acids. For this reason, it is one of the greatest sources of protein and one of the best assimilated forms of protein that you can get.
The red algae in BAC contain high levels of nutrients with extraordinary protective properties in the form of mixed carotenoids and other free-radical fighting agents. For example, BAC contains astaxanthin, clinically proven to be hundreds of times more efficient as a free radical antioxidant power than vitamin E or vitamin C. It is also at least 20 times more efficient than beta-carotene.
Why introduce BAC in your life?
- 30 years of Soviet research have made BAC an “Extremely Efficient Food.”
- BAC is a blend of four (4) specific algae that, when combined, contain more than 5,000 nutrients. These include proteins, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and chlorophylls, which are considered nutritive, as well as many that are considered protective, such as essential fatty acids (EFAs) Omega 3, 6, and 9, GLA, and many pigments (green and red) with extraordinary antioxidant power.
- BAC will not only feed your deficient cells, but will nourish those more difficult to reach cells of the governing organs, the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland, restoring their energy and efficiency.
- BAC efficiently influences the hypothalamus. In the words of Dr. Kiriac “BAC awakens the genius within.”
- BAC delivers daily required nutrients, boosts your immune system, and helps restore energy and balance.
- In large animal trials, BAC was proven to prevent conditions such as cancer, diabetes, and obesity, and to reverse many advanced conditions. It was awarded International Honors and Medals for its successful use with the people of Chernobyl who suffered radiation ills from the nuclear explosion of 1986.
- BAC significantly quickens the recovery of your healing energy.
The algae in BAC, along with the specific way that they are combined, make it the most nutritional and functional food on earth.
Many phytochemicals and trace elements found in BAC have been linked to the reparation of nerve damage in the brain and nervous system. In addition, many nutrients in BAC have been clinically shown to have preventive and curative properties when it comes to all sorts of cancers. BAC also contains a high content of those rare and difficult to obtain essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 and 6 and GLA, as well as other “supposedly” non-essential acids like Omega 9. These nutrients are critical for healthy brain function and disease prevention. This explains why BAC is often helpful in the prevention and recovery from degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, muscular dystrophy and Parkinson’s disease.
In the next pages you will learn all about the many health and nutritional benefits of BAC. After reading them, I am sure that you will want to incorporate it into your diet right away.