Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – after only 2 weeks…I felt better

I suffered for months with chronic low level carbon monoxide poisoning before the problem was detected and resolved. I was taking 9 different medications to alleviate the symptoms that persisted. I knew it would take 120 days for my red blood cells to turn over and I just had to wait for my symptoms to get better. I hoped it would get better and the damage wasn’t permanent. After only two weeks of taking Bioage I felt better and was able to reduce my medications. Within a month I was completely off all of them.  I stopped taking Bioage because I felt better and it is quite expensive, but I would have liked to continued taking it. It was very helpful when I felt terrible, I’m sure I would benefit from it when I feel good as well.Anonymous, IN, USA 2014